Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Closing my eyes with sweet memories of you



Now it's the same as before
and I'm alone again





With no sorrow for myself
and blaming no one else





Closing my eyes
you standing there






Now it's the same as before
You've touched me with your love

Though you're in my heart
We're still a world apart

You call this a happy meal?


Back to the time
searching for a dream








No use to try anymore as before
someday I'll die, and maybe then I'll be with you



Closing my eyes
to hear people laugh
they're all alone
not knowing
where to go






Is it asking too much
When the question is what to do
with the life I have
It seems I know nothing now
except my love for you






With the strength in my hands
to go on feeling your smile

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is SO precious, I sure hope these beautiful Beagles are able to find loving homes very soon.